African Journey

African Journey

Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting Ready for Camp Life

Well we are heading out in 8 days to the beautiful land of Zambia!

I have been so humbled by the generosity of my friends, co-workers, life groups, and random people that have given shoes, bows, play doh, books, and donations for the children of Zambia.  Every single gift and every single person that has prayed or given to this ministry is part of it!  Together we will reach children that are in absolute poverty and hopelessness.  I believe from the bottom of my heart that EVERY child should be safe.  I believe EVERY child should have food, water, care and love.  I want EVERY child to know that there is a God who created them special.  That He has a plan for them.  That He loves them so very much!!

Thank you all so much.  You are amazing!

I am going to try and upload a picture of my dining room table that is laden with gifts and supplies for the ministry there.  It is awesome!  I am really trying to figure out how we are going to get it all in suitcases!  What a terrific problem to have!  We will figure it out!!

Blessings,
Stephanie

1 comment: